Head Boy and Head Girl
What will a Head Boy/Head Girl be responsible for at St. Joseph’s?
Being an ambassador for St.Joseph’s
- Meeting and greeting important visitors to the school
- Being a positive role model to every child of St. Joseph’s- to ensure everyone understands their job of spreading love, kindness and respect around our school
- promoting Catholic Social Teaching and encouraging others to do the same
- Living out and instilling our Catholic Values and Virtues
- Be involved in a wide range of other important and enjoyable duties that Miss Doherty or Miss Fisher should ask of you
- Representing the school at important events
- Be dedicated to this role for the whole academic year 2023-2024
I am delighted to be able to announce that from September 2023 we have appointed our New Head Girl, Head Boy and deputies. A big well done to the following children: we are extremely proud of you and we cannot wait to work with you.
Head Girl Elizabeth
Head Boy Elijah
Deputy Head Girl Ariam
Deputy Head Boy Mason